Friday, February 11, 2011

Dog Speak

Dear Anyone Who Will Listen,

My name is Lincoln and I'm a rescue. No one really knows my story but me. All they know is that I was chained (from the raw marks on my neck) and had been left on the side of the road. I didn't even really look like a pug when they found me. I was skinny and an unrecognizable pug color until Mom took the time to give me a bath. If someone sneezes too loud I get scared. I get anxious if I can't see one of my "people." Grandma and Mom always tell me to tell my story. My "before" story. I try everyday but no one seems to understand "dog speak." So I've included a video. Please someone translate for Mom.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Lincoln

P.S. Minnie is the small, obnoxious dog in the video trying to attack me as I have my panic attack trying to talk. Furthermore, when she didn't get any attention, she ran off and was getting into Mom's bag as I continued to "talk."

12 comments:

  1. Hehehe you puggies are crazy!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such a wonderful story. Lincoln is one lucky pug! Mack and I fight over attention, too.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I think I know what "Linky" is saying...

    "OMG!OMG! I'm SO SO SO HAPPY that you came back! GIVE ME KISSES GIVE ME KISSES!...My old owners never gave me kisses or treats or love, so I'm SO SO SO SO excited that you came back to me! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! Now give me snacks!!!"

    Awww...sweet Lincoln! Minnie...you give him some extra kisses from us, ok?

    Love,
    Salinger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT is a SAD story with a GREAT ending Lincoln. Thanks for sharing.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lincoln is saying, Mom can we PLEASE go back to Florida and see Dawna. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I promise to be good on the plane and everyday for the rest of my life including putting up with Minnie Moo (even when she is biting me). I love you Mommie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Chicos!
    THat is wonderfull story, We also think you saying I Love you Mamma!
    Bechos
    Spongy & Licky

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love you guys and your story. Who tried to bite you!!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lincoln I "talk" to my Mom when she gets home too...well Mom says I "yell" at her and you are way cuter talking. Im old so I can't hears too well so I yell. I bet you are just happy to have her home with you. I am the same way any loud sort of noise freaks me out and if Mom isn't in view I freaks out.

    Hugs
    Crazy Old Tuni Woons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linky!

    Oh my goodness, you are so excited to see your Mom!

    You should have seen me watching your video on my Mom's laptop. I was watching the screen, then ran behind the screen, trying to find you. Your voice sounded like it was in the same room, but I couldn't find you except on the screen.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lincoln
    I am so happy that YOU have a forever home with love, that someone cared... and we all do
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  11. lincoln is just saying how happy he is to have such a nice family and is afraid that he will have to go back to the streets. hes very greatful for all the love and spoiling he gets though!

    <3
    oliver and jack

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hear ya, Lincoln. You're quite the storyteller... despite Minnie trying to interrupt you!

    ReplyDelete