Friday, September 17, 2010

Playing with babies

The other night, Lincoln and I went to visit Grandma, which we do a couple of nights a week. When we were visiting, Shannon, Mommy's cousin and Grandma's niece, came over to visit. She has two babies, Silas (who is 2) and Savannah (who is 7 months). Essentially, they are around Lincoln and I's ages so it is always great fun when we get together. The great thing about being around a 2 year old is that they always feed you. Or drop food. Or want to play.
 Lincoln caught onto the food thing a lot quicker than I did.  Mommy thinks he was around kids before he came to live with us forever.  You can see me trying to catch up and get in on this food action...

 Silas, likes to eat.  Just like us pugs.  But he also liked to share.  Which is great for us pugs.

(Mommy says to forgive the poor quality of this photo, Savannah and I were both moving at the same time.) 
I was fascinated by Savannah trying to crawl...

 But the best part of the evening was when Silas got out all of his toys to play with...

 Lincoln and I thought it was Christmas.  Who knew, plastic little Star Wars guys were so much fun to chew on?!  Lincoln and I split a guy....


He was delicious, until we tore him apart.  Then Mommy took him away.  Forever.  It was very sad. And finally, because Mommy says everyone loves babies and Savannah is as chubby as a pug.....

I still want to point out, that I'm a baby too!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Minnie....we loves babies, too! Don't they just taste so good and leave nibbles all over?
    Our human babies moved to a far away place, so we don't see them anymore in person. Video/web cam's don't deliver smells or tastes....
    Keep up the good work!!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. PeeS: your human babies are very cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha What a great way to spend a day. Love the food action. And chewing on toys is a lot of fun (until mom yells at me)

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a wonderful time with the Babies! Keep it up and you'll be the next Baby sitter. ;)
    ~Baby and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOooh the picture of the two of you sharing the same toy is so freaking cute!!!!

    Hugs,
    S&P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minnie, I think you and I are a match made in heaven. I especially like how you didn't catch on to the food right away because that means I could get in a few good bites before you come along. I think we should have a lunch date to get to know each other a little better! Have your people (mom) call my people (mom)!

    Later!
    Vito

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the cutest little babies!
    Looky all the fun you had sharing toys!
    too much cutenesss!!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete