Friday, May 6, 2011

No idea

I have no idea how this happened. I was just minding my own business on top of the kitchen table when I spied the salt shaker. Have you ever tried salt? Well it's delicious. Maybe more delicious than toilet paper but the verdict is still out. Anyway I got really into licking the salt shaker. Next thing I know it made a huge crash as it hit the floor. Uh ohhhhhhh....

Mom came running into the kitchen. Luckily, I had already jumped to the floor and was busy cleaning up the salt. Did Mom appreciate my help? Um no. I even tried explaining how I had no idea how it happened. She no longer believes the large mouse theory. Especially since I was in the kitchen by myself. Dang that Lincoln. He's always being such a goodie toe shoes.

I really have no idea.

Minnie Moo

8 comments:

  1. Next time make sure Lincoln is in the room with you so you can blame it on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! My mom wouldn't appreciate the help either, so don't feel bad Minnie. You need to tell her that you chased away the mouse like a good guard dog would.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm telling you Minnie,
    With all the HELP WANTED signs out nowadays, you'd think our MOMMYS would appreciate OUR help. But NOOOOOOOOOO
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu mights want to get your cholesterol checked.

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm ive never tried salt before but i do enjoy toilet paper so i may have to try your suggestion. even if your mom doesnt believe your mouse story i do

    <3
    olver and jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm busted agains.... you needs to invest in a cat. That way you can blame it on the cat everytime!

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this is a puzzler. I mean, nothing bad can happen when you are minding your own business on the kitchen counter. I will think about it hard and try to come up with some kind of explanation.

    Later!
    Vito

    ReplyDelete