Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Taking a Minute to Introduce Myself

Hi, I'm Minnie and I'm taking a minute, a couple of days a week to either post some pictures and/or tell you about my adventures. Here I am...I'm not very big yet because I'm only 9 months old.



I live in really hot or really cold (depending on the season) Kentucky with my adopted mommy and daddy. This is the three of us at the Fourth of July parade downtown. It was really hot, so I was having a hard time keeping my tongue to myself.




I like to think they are my real parents, it is very difficult for me to accept I'm a pug and not a human princess. We can debate whether I am just a "dog" later. So I live a pretty charmed life, being doted on, followed by the paparazzi (seriously, it seems like people will run out in front of moving cars to take my picture) and sleeping in a big ole king bed every night. Then my mother ("mother" is reserved for times when she is in trouble) decided to foster pugs. Which is fine because I have never met a dog or human I didn't immediately love...but....maybe I should start from the beginning....(more to come on the "foster" brother later)

3 comments:

  1. My great grammy was from Kentucky! We have a kinship!
    I just turned 1 and live in California. I enjoy reading your blog.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG OMG! You're not the only one introducing yourself to others! We recently started our pug blog and are also looking for some pug friends! Our names are Baby and Lucy the Pug puppies. We currently live in the hot state of Florida and would love to hear from you. Please don't give up on your blog because of no comments...because we will be here rooting for ya!
    It is a pleasure to meet you!
    ~Baby and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Minnie! We found your blog on the Slimmer Pugs blog! We just started our blog in June! I'm Vito and I live with my mom who saved me from a bad home 9 months ago. We live in St. Louis. My mom wants to start fostering pugs too so we are excited to read your blog! We are moving in to our new house with a nice yard in 2 weeks so she wants to start then! I'm not sure how I feel about that because I'm very bossy and I like a lot of attention. ;) Very nice to meet you! Come and visit our blog if you get a chance!

    Later!
    Vito (and Gina)
    vitomarinothepug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete