Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Because it's Tuesday and I don't feel like giving anyone the evil eye.
And the storms are finally over in Kentucky.
I just wanted to mention a couple of things I'm thankful for...

I am thankful for my brother, Lincoln
Because he keeps me warm.
I'm thankful that today as a special treat
I got a small (very small) bite of a Wendy's Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
And then I died and went to heaven a very happy pug.
Then I woke up and looked for more bites.

I'm thankful that Lincoln let's me stick my butt right in his face.
And let's me bite him
And never steals my food.

I'm thankful that Lincoln and I have new harnesses.
Since we puked on other ones.
And they smelled even after they were washed.
Or one of us puked and somehow it got all over both of us.
So I guess I'm thankful Mom didn't ship us away right then and there.

Did I mention how thankful I am for my brother, Lincoln?
He really is the best snuggler.


Have a wonderful Thursday
And be thankful
For something or everything.

Muah,

Minnie Moo

10 comments:

  1. Aww, that is so sweet! I had a best buddy, a giant schnauzer named Isabella. She would let me bite the scruff of her neck and steal toys out of her mouth and not even give me a dirty look. No one quite understood our relationship since Isabella was grouchy and mean to everyone else!
    Love,
    Payton
    PS. My mom helped me finish my very own blog last night. We'd be honored if you'd stop by and check it out. Pugnacious P...tales of Payton the Pug - pugnaciousp 'dot' blogspot 'dot' com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minnie Moo
    I am thankful those awful storms in KY are over and you are safe. AND I am thankful for the smile on my face I always get from seeing you.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Minnie, I am so happy for how much you and Lincoln love each other. I knew it would happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Minnie! What a wonderful post! We all have a lot to be thankful for, and I think the way you expressed your thankfulness for your brother Lincoln is a good reminder to us all to give thanks every day, not just on Thursdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. minnie you are just the nicest sister! that is so nice of you to be thankful for you brother like that. i'm sure hes thankful for you!


    <3
    oliver and jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minnie Moo
    I loved your thankfulness post. It reminded me to think about saying thank you to my furries and humans that I see everyday.
    And your post also reminds me of how thankful I am to have you and Lincoln for friends.
    I am thankful you are safe from the storms. Oh I wish the storms would go away.
    Your so lucky to have such a snuggler brother
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankful to have you as a bloggin' furiend!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Minnie you look like a lil puggy angel sleeping! We are thankful for sibling puggies too.

    Hugs
    S&P

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice Minnie. Lincoln does seem to be a top of the line snuggler. Sorry to hear about the barfing. Moms do NOT do well with that in our experience.

    Kitty and Coco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great day you had! Cool new harness, a bite from a Wendy's cheeseburger, and lots of pug-snuggling. You can't beat that. (well, unless you would've gotten to eat the WHOLE cheeseburger).

    ReplyDelete