Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

I've spoken before about how much I dislike weather extremes. Snow, rain and heat. Ya know, those crazy weather extremes that either leave me melting or freezing. That cause me to "donkey" up and refuse to walk another step unless I'm carried.

The rain was here yesterday...so Mom put the raincoat on me to persuade me to go out. Except my paws still got wet. And I had to contend with bottomless dark pools of water. Like a good girl I did my business and was ready to go back in.


Except Lincoln needed to find the perfect spot. In pouring down rain and thunder, he still sniffed and peed on everything. Sigh.

At least I looked cute and my head was dry. But cute raincoat or not, I still don't love the rain. Forget spring showers, I'm ready for sunshine.

8 comments:

  1. I Like Sunshine too . . . and I am not necessarily talking about my sisteroid, Sunshine the Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Minnie Moo, at least you have a darling pink raincoat to keep you from getting too wet, right? I love your brother's coat too! Very flashy! I do hope you don't have too many rainy days though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you sister. In bad weather I go into rainy day mode. I have been known to refuse to do business for over 18 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Chicos!!
    We hate HATE hate the rain!! you are true Princess!! Lincoln totally a boy!
    Hope the sunshine come soon for you.
    bechos
    Spongy & Licky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How well behaved of you to wear your hood. We refuse to wear ours. Heck, when it's really raining, we refuse to go out at all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Minnie & Lincoln,
    You two are so adorable in your rain gear. I hope you all stayed safe and the bad storms didn't affect you.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you,,, walking in the rain is not always fun. But your brother- does anything bother him.... he probly was like la de da,,, who cares if it rains!
    I love both your rain coats. I have a yellow one
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys bring sunshine to a rainy day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete