Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Mama was out of town for Thanksgiving, so Minnie and I spent the week with Grandma.
Which is always pretty awesome because Uncle Travis lives there and he feeds us whatever we want. Oh and we get to go on walks, lots and lots of walks.
The reason I get to blog today is because I got a good report from Grandma.
Lincoln = Angel.
Minnie was banished to the basement bedroom during the Thanksgiving meal.
Mostly because she wouldn't shut up.
She had something to say about everything.
So here I am getting my Thanksgiving treat (of course Minnie got one too, but in the basement with Uncle Travis).
There is no food on the plate because I ate it so fast.
I got sweet potatoes, turkey and green beans.
THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER.

And here I am with Aunt Carol. She has cancer.
Grandma thinks I know that and that is why I always sit with her.
I am very much the "comforter" of the family.
I always cuddle with whoever is sick or sad.
Do any of you always seek out the sick person to comfort?


So overall it was a great holiday for me. I had a vacation at Grandma's house.
I went on lots of walks.
Ate leftovers and got to see my Aunt Carol.
Hope everyone else had a great holiday too.

8 comments:

  1. Despite being in jail bet you guys had a fun time at grannies
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lincoln, you are such a sweet soul. I'm so glad you behaved and had a great Thanksgiving. We will keep your Aunt Carol in our thoughts and prayers.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Linky, we always knew you were an angel in disguise xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! Mom didn't get any pics of me eating my good food either cause I was faster than the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, you and Aunt Carol look cozy together. We're sending her healing puggie thoughts.

    And way to go on scoring that awesome meal!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Minnie and Lincoln!
    Lily wants to make sure wesa send yousa and especially her luv, Mr. Lincoln, a Christmas card...but we still have your old apartment address. Could you send a quick e-mail to our mama at mindyslimmer AT gmail DOT com with your new snail mail addy?
    Thanks bunch'ums!
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums (especially Miss Lily Jayne)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lincoln, I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving I'm so happy that you behaved got lots of food, the sweet potatoes, turkey and green beans sound so yummy scrummy. I'm sad that poor Minnie had to be banished to the basement bedroom during the Thanksgiving meal with Uncle Travis! Love her! I like the photo with you and your Aunt Carol she will be in our prayers, my cousin has just beat breast cancer and I would follow her around everywhere and I'm always cuddling to Mum if she is ever ill or sad, but I do cuddle Mum most of the time anyway coz I love her so much! Your Thanksgiving sounds amazing!! Love, Phugs and licks from your friend Frank xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Linky, that is so sweet of you. You totally earned the treat! And I love that you got it on fine china. Nice touch. Suprisingly, we are both good at comforting the sick and sad, and even good with babies. You would think a Boston would bounce all over them, but other than sniffing and licking them (hey, they taste good) we are super nice.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete