Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Long Time No Bark

Hi Y'all,
Well, it appears we have been gone about a YEAR! This is highly unacceptable, I have plenty of things to say and obviously no outlet in which to say them.  Unfortunately, my paws are just not good at typing the right keys and therefore, I rely on my secretary who has been more concerned with her dissertation, internship, wedding and basic needs in life.  I have taken this problem to upper management and it should be fixed soon.  We have been keeping up with some of our bloggy fur-friends via Facebook but Lincoln has missed his love, Lily Jayne.  Therefore, we are BACK. Until my secretary fails me again....

What have I been up??? Oh you know, chasing things, causing mayhem and disorder, and exercising.


Minnie Moo
<and kind of Lincoln too>


9 comments:

  1. So glad to see you again Minnie.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big smoochies to my Lincolns!! I MISSED YOU BUNCHES!!
    Your girl,
    Lily Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo happy to see your return!!!! Happy days!!

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lincy and Minnie!
    Soooo nice to have you both back and to see your gorgeous puggy faces! Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Minnie and Lincoln! We sure missed you guys! Sounds like your mom has been insanely busy. We're glad to see your two pugs mugs again!

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! And keep up the good job of causing mayhem and disorder!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are back ... we have missed you!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi my friends, its so good to see your face!
    we missed you,
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Minnie Moo!!!! So glad you are able to join all of us! Say hi to Lincoln please (it's only right!). : )

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete