Monday, April 30, 2012

Bed eating

We've been gone way too long and I'd like to blame it all on mom. She has so many excuses, like she had surgery a week ago, she's writing a dissertation, she works too much and I, Minnie Moo, require too much personal attention.

Yes, I get bored easily. I'm sorry I don't enjoy sitting and hanging on your every word like another pug that lives in this household. I've got things to do, places to see, and people to bark at. You wanna know what my new thing is? Eating the bed. Maybe wood is fibrous, who knows? It really gets your owner's attention, just in case any of you were looking for someone to chase you. 

We have been keeping up with some of our pug and other doggy friends via twitter. If we haven't found you yet on twitter, message us our twitter handle!



7 comments:

  1. Hey you two! I'm glad you guys are doing well. Although I condone eating of many things I'm not so sure I approve of eating the bed - although if it tastes good let me know - I may change my mind. I'm also on twitter - just follow @pugslope. I hope your mom is recovering well from her surgery - make sure you take good care of her!

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...she sounds like my mom!!! They'd be lost without our focus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Minnie,
    Oh no, not the bed. When I was little, mom called me a beaver, I liked wood too, from a window sill & the kitchen island. She said I was getting my ruffage. Thank goodness, this stage is behind me.

    Hugs,
    Suki
    P.S. we don't twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my friends,, I missed you. I hope that eating the bed does not give you a tummy ache!
    I do not have twitter... i don't know how to do that.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beds eh? hmmm I wonder how that tastes. I should try it outs seeing as Mum has reduced my food intakes.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not on twitter or facebook so you will have to visit my bloggy to keep up with me sorry! My Mums bed is mettal so I cant really get my teeth in to it, hee,hee! I love the little ways that us naughty puggys can get attention! Love, Licks and Pugalier Hugs, your Friend Frank xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete